CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Day 2010!

The morning started off a little rough for me.  I had a headache, my face was swollen and I think my body was just completely exhausted.  But no time to waste!  My parents and brother snuck over at 6:45 and were able to watch the kiddos open their presents from Santa and then their presents from us.  Each child got one present from Santa, 1 from us, and this year we opened 1 family present.  Then, my parents picked up my grandma and brought her back over for breakfast and family present time!  By this point I was feeling much better and we all had a great time exchanging gifts!  Later that afternoon, my Aunts, Uncles and cousin came over for a buffet dinner and present exchange.  It was a wonderful Christmas Day and all four of my children were patient and respectful during gift opening time.

Dispersing Reindeer Food on Christmas Eve!
 Paxtyn's first Christmas!
 Not feeling too well but I hung in there
 Bray and Pey with their Mimi!
 My little boys :)
 Bralon is getting so big!
 Opening my bedazzled set of utensils present with my grandma (I made one for her, too!).
 She was super stoked!  They were the colors of her new kitchen.
 Beautiful!
 Lots of books!
 Uncle B and Kyan
 He is something else!
 Raven the poodle!
 It's enormous!
 More presents!
 His collection of books and puzzles!
 The amazing "critter house" that Braylon made for me (with help from Pa)!
 Uncle B's new bike!  hahaha
 So excited!
 The "twins" new balance bikes from Mimi and Pa!
 So cool!
 Going out for a test ride!
 Four generations of women!
 Such a typical Uncle Bo shot.  Present from Uncle R!
 Her new dress from her Northern Family!!!
 Bray and Pa putting together his new tent from Aunt S!
 My Aunts and sweet cousin showing off their presents!  :)
 Aunt M and Petyon!
 Onion goggles!  bahahaha
 Pey in her NEW Cinderella dress!
 Sweet organized chaos.
 Catching up with my cousin!  Oh how I love you :) :) :)
 The Family (just missing Aunt S!).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...