CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Week of Many Firsts!

1.  My two year olds first public meltdown.  It was Epic.  Thankfully, it was at MOPS Meeting, so rather than receiving the "get a handle on your kid" looks, I got encouraging hugs instead.  :)

2.  Bray's first therapy session with his new LMHC.  I am very optimistic and believe that his therapist was really in sync with my concerns.  We will start with weekly therapy (still maintaining his regular appointments at ACH as well).

3.  Paxtyn ate his first finger foods and has conquered the pincher grasp! 

4.  Paxtyn also signed his first word!!!  He hand signed "more."  All of my children were baby/toddler signers and it made a world of difference!  Braylon was a rockstar and had over 100 signs as a toddler.  It was so wonderful being able to understand exactly what they needed, even if they could not verbalize it yet.  Now with Pax, all the kiddos really enjoy assisting me during meals with a flurry of  "More!!! Food!!!  Please!!!" followed by rounds of squeals, applause and giggles.  So much fun.

5.  Learning about home school curriculum's!  I attended my second home school meeting and received a plethora of information about curriculum's.  Very exciting!

6.  Braylon cooked his first dinner for our family all by himself (except for my assisting him to strain the pasta).  We had Vietnamese noodles and corn.  He also cleaned the table, the dishes and ended the night with, "How much do you get paid for doing all this, Mom?"  Oh, I love you kiddo.


A hug wrestling match with a sweet friend!
 Oh how Peyton adores her!




2 comments:

  1. your fam is too cute!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I love reading about your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Go Bray making dinner!! That is great and I love how he now can understand everything that you do for your family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...