CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Beautiful Weather!

This past week in Florida we had the weather that makes the rest of the nation a little jealous. Low-mid 70's, cool breeze, and not a cloud in the sky.  ahhhhh  

This is why we live in Florida.

Therefore, the meal plans went out the window.  I think the only meal I actually cooked was chicken tacos on Wednesday.  Chicken nuggets, hot dogs, and pizza wre the impromptu meal choices for the week!  I refused to spend a single minute more indoors than I needed!

Monday I attended my local MOPS meeting and the kids spent the afternoon playing outside with the neighbors.
Tuesday, after dropping Bray off at school, I high tailed it South to meet up with my longtime friend and her two daughters.  We went to the local aquarium and had and AWESOME time looking at the dolphins,the manatees, sharks, turtles and fish.  We had picnic lunch in the beeeUUUtiful weather!
Wednesday daddy took Pey to gymnastics since Kyan was having a rough morning.
Thursday was a BEAUTIFUL day packed with roller coasters, animals and lots of laughter as we hit Busch Gardens!
Friday I watched my girlfriends daughter for the day (the sweeeeetest little girl!) and we attended a MOMS Club play date.





Kyan showing off his "Pirate Booty!" 
 Not a cloud in the sky!
 We visited Mote Aquarium with my longtime friend C. and her 2 (soon to be 3) daughters!  Sooo much fun!
 Looking at the sea creatures!

 Kyan, Peyton , Little A. and C! Oh, and the MASSIVE shark in the background. :)
 Daddy and Pax!
 {Insert melting heart}
 At Busch Gardens!
 Hanging out with a sleeping baby:)
Their independence is growing
 The rope walkways!
 Having a stare off.
 My sweet drooly baby boy!
 "Kyan! It's nap time. Look! Chameleon beds!"
 Playing with the neighborhood kiddos!
 Timing the sprinkler in order not to bed sprayed!
 He had a rough ride but insisted on carrying the scooter home.  It amazes me that he's only 2.

 One of Peyton's best friends spent the day with us!  :)
 Took the girls for a play date at a friends...  big girl Z reading :)
 Ecstatic to ride the horse!
 Peyton and P investigating the goods
 Paxtyn's first time using a walker!
 The baby was worn out!
 Newest Koala member, baby C!  We luv her ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo jealous of the weather! It was 19 here in NYC yesterday. Beautiful pictures as always. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...