Checking out the waves...
:)
Book #1! I plowed through the Twilight Saga.
So handsome!
Running from the waves!
Paxtyn's Popeye face.
The storm raged for a day and a half! Tornadoes, Water Spouts, 70 miler per hour winds. Scary stuff!!!
So we headed to the mall and attended story time at the library.
All three actually wanted to do the bungee jumps! The was our one outing during our trip.
Excited!
She just stared down the entire time. But I swear I caught a smile or two ;)
He was having a blast!
Bray was SO high!!!
Crazy flooding.
Wrestle time with dad!
A Perfection All Star!
My brother in law visited, too!
"You can do it, Paxtyn!"
"YAY!!!! Paxtyn!!!"
So cute!
He had such a great time!
Brothers :)
My husband and I!
Playing football!
Ow! Ow!
hahaha I love this shot with Bray's bum in the air. Diggin' that hole is serious business!
Sibling love!
Going for a walk :)
Safety Patrol on the way to the park! lol
So much fun!
My family before our drive home. We had such a wonderful family vacation!!!










I love these pictures sooo much! They are the best ever! And you are in them more! YAY! Is Pax totally walking? 5 years! You guys look great!
ReplyDelete