CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 12, 2011

May Fun! {5/1-5/12}

I am amazed at how much was jam packed into the first weeks of May!  My goodness gracious, it's been a blur.  Yet, a colorful blur. 

Nam turned 1 on May 5th...our little Cinco De Mayo baby, ole!





  Thao turned 3 on May 7th!





My brother's birthday was the 10th and lets not forget Mother's Day!  We were able to celebrate at my inlaws and had a wonderful time!  But by Sunday night, I had a pounding headache and we postponed celebrating Mother's Day with my family.

I also had Elections for our 2011-2012 MOMS Club Board, have been busy finalizing the Banquet (only 3 weeks to go!) and making gifts,  planning a birthday party and attended the last MOPS Meeting.  We've had a lot of fun in the sun at the beach and the pool, too!  It's been wonderful!!!  We were able to take the kids to a FREE Science Fair and my husband and I also got some wonderful homeschool books at a book sale. Our lives are so full!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...