CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 4, 2012

Irongirl 2012!



I was looking for a way to kick off my Get Back in Shape After Baby #5 Regiment, and the Irongirl just happened to be at about the same time!  I ran it last year with a sweet friend of mine and it was a blast so my mom and I decided to sign up.  I'm not going to lie, it was a BEAST for me and I only ran about half of it...mama was out of shape!  However, I was very proud of myself for getting out there with a 9 week old at home (and nursing-YEOW!).  haha  Below are a few photos!
Getting ready to start!


We ended up having the same racing shoes!  haha  Like mother, like daughter!


We did it!!!  We finished just as the rain came in.









2 comments:

  1. You look FABULOUS!!!! Go you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!!! I'm very anxious to start my P90X again! Here's to healthy mommies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...