CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Seaworld and Orlando Fun!


Our daughter turned 5 years old in March and we celebrated with our family at Sea World!  Allllll she wanted was to see Shamu, and it just happened that Busch Gardens AND Seaworld gave out their FREE Preschool passes for children 5 and under!  That's a big deal for a BIG family.  My Aunt came down from Georgia and joined my parents and us at the park.  I also had super cute t-shirts made from http://www.etsy.com/shop/QteePa2teesboutique that were orange for the boys, pink for her, and had all of their names embroidered on the back.  SO CUTE!!!  Below are some photos!  It was beautiful weather, we had zero meltdowns and a fabulous time was had by all!



Super fun times!



I LOVE this photo of the 4 of them...thinking back, I should have draped the baby on the Orca or something ;)



We stayed at an Orlando Condo for the night!



Sweet baby at 4 weeks old



Wiped out!


Happy birthday!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...