CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lesson Learned!











Yesterday Vu and I took 3 little ones to Itty Bitty Splash Time. Paxtyn, of course, just chilled in the shade while we took turns playing in the water. The kids are doing really well in the water :)

Chick-fil-a offered free meals for anyone dressed as a cow. So, I spent an hour cutting and pinning shirts with spots, utters, tails, Eat More Chiken signs. Well, needless to say the trip was an epic fail! We arrived and Pey and Ky were in the midst of meltdowns, pulling their cow ears and tails off and just UTTERLY (haha-HAD to add that in!)exhausted from a busy day. Butit was just one of those situations when you have to put on a brave face, adjust your cow ear headband, and troop through. But, we DID get our free meals, and Paxtyn's "got breatmilk??" tag was a hit ;) Therefore, lesson learned. When costumes are required, so is a dress rehearsel!

I was also able to see Natalie one last time before her big move to Texas :( She has become a dear friend of mine and although I am sad to see her leave, I am thrilled for her families new adventure in Texas!

Braylon also finished his first week of Reading Camp and is having a marvelous time! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...