I'm exhuasted, in bed, and slowly fading. But, I had to document today's events!
Paxtyn had his 2 month appoinment this morning. He is 75% in height and 95-100% in weight. The little guy weighed 13 lbs, 8 oz...huge considering he was only 7 13oz at birth. He trooped through his shoots :) Then had a grocery run and was excited that I was able to save roughly 40% of my total bill. yay!! My pantry stock is finally starting to grow again. Then we had a fun playdate with my life long friend, Danyielle and her beautiful daughter, Sophia. Homemade turkey sandwiches and pool time. After all the the in betweens of naps, snacks, nursing, dipers-the usual...we headed off to pick up Bray from reading camp. When we came home or neighbors son wwas out back and asked Braylon if he would like to come out and fly his remote control plane. NEVER had Bray accepted a "freind request," he usually just retreats indoors. Very shy, nervous and anxious around other kids. But today he asked if he could go out and then he actually DID! Something so small in reality was so HUGE! Well, after I saw that I was determined make it to the Luau at the local pool. Bray had wanted to go but Paxtyn's afternoon was rough (sore from his shots)so I originally told him no. But I decided last minute to load em' up! Those of you with 4 kiddos know that a spontaneous change of plans is no easy feat, but I got the kids into their swim gear, threw together a fruit side dish for the Luau, and my wonderful parents came to help since Vu worked till midnight. The chilren had such an awesome time and am so happy we went! ut my gracious, after getting everyone unloaded and in bed by myself after such a busy day certainly was exhausting.
zzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzz **goodnight**
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment