Tuesday my amazing husband took the big kids to Busch Gardens and I had an entire 5 hours with ONE CHILD. Call me crazy, but boy...life seems more manageable when I have all FOUR with me... haha I felt busier with just Paxtyn. odd.
I felt MUCH better on Tuesday and Paxtyn wasn't nearly as congested. Although I was bummed I missed a night out with my girlfriends, it allowed me to get the rest I needed to kick the cold! Ran some errands, grocery shopping, and just kept busy. Putting together the kids bike trailer was something I hope to get accomplished...but didn't :(
The kiddos came home and Peyton had her swimming lessons. She is doing AMAZING!!!!!!!
Dinner, bath time, reading time, bedtime...
Yawn...
I felt MUCH better on Tuesday and Paxtyn wasn't nearly as congested. Although I was bummed I missed a night out with my girlfriends, it allowed me to get the rest I needed to kick the cold! Ran some errands, grocery shopping, and just kept busy. Putting together the kids bike trailer was something I hope to get accomplished...but didn't :(
The kiddos came home and Peyton had her swimming lessons. She is doing AMAZING!!!!!!!
Dinner, bath time, reading time, bedtime...
Yawn...









No comments:
Post a Comment