CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Christmas Shopping for the Kids is FINISHED!

As of 10/22 we have finished our Christmas Shopping for our children. And I'm not talking about most of it, I'm talking about ALL of it! I am sooo excited, relieved, and proud of my husband and I...major teamwork, baby!!!!


Last year (with three children) we decided to give each child 1 gift from Santa, 1 gift from us, and put a large portion of money into their individual accounts. It worked beautifully! Therefore, we will be doing the same this year and also giving a "family present" which could be a vacation, annual membership to a local park/zoo/aquarium, or a large present everyone can enjoy. This years presents will be.....drumroll.....


Paxtyn (7 months at Christmas time): A new extended rear facing carseat from Santa (I know he is going to be ECSTATIC!), regifted baby toys from us, and money in his account.


Kyan (2 1/2 years): 75 Thomas Trains (I won them on an ebay auction!!!) from Santa, Braylon's old train table from us, and money in his account.


Peyton (3 1/2 years): MOSI Puzzle Cake (she saw this at a local museum last month and has not stopped talking about it) from Santa, a dollhouse from us (scored 10% off from Lifeasmom), and money in her account.


Braylon (7 1/2 years): Real Construction Deluxe Set from Santa, Bowling Game for the Wii, and money in his account.


Family Present: The Wii!!! We have heard such wonderful things about this gaming system and now that we have two children old enough to play, we thought the timing was perfect!


We are so very excited to have the major shopping done and are looking forward to just enjoying the Holiday Season and not worrying about present crunch time. Let the joyful holiday season begin!

What is on your children's present list this year? How do you determine how many presents each will receive?

2 comments:

  1. Uhhh....should you really post the presents on your blog? What if Braylon reads it?? ;) So amazed! I haven't even started!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Nah, my 7 year old is not allowed to surf the net yet :) This is the first year we're ahead...lets hope it stays a trend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...