Tennessee Pride Hashbrown Casserole
Ingredients
2lbs of Tenn. Pride sausage (hot or mild)
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1 (8oz) container of French Onion Dip
1 cup of chopped onion
1/4 cup of green and red bells peppers
1 (30 oz) package frozen hashbrown shredded potatoes, THAWED
In skillet, cook sausage until browned and drain well.
Spend 10 minutes attempting to open French Onion Jar. Finally sent Bray to the neighbors for assistance...
In large mixing bowl, combine cheese, chicken soup, sour cream, french onion dip, chopped onion, bell peppers. Next fold in thawed hashbrowns. Mix well..
Layer the bottom of pan with 1/2 the hashbrown mixture, like so...
Then layer with 1/2 of sausage...
Then repeat with remaining hashbrown mixture and top with sausage and sprinkle with a little cheese on top.
Cook @ 350 for an hour and 10 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. I didn't get a photo of my finished products! Boo.
I always get lots of requests for this recipe and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! :)
--Marissa









No comments:
Post a Comment