CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

2010 Christmas Cards Idea

I'll admit it. I'm a total nerd when it comes to Christmas Cards. I love love LOVE coming up with super creative cards...it seems to be the only "project" where my creative ideas actually translate into something cool. The past two years I have used my mothers Mac Computer to create our colorful cards which consisted of a collage of family pictures on the front and text on the inside along with two rows of family photos. I LOVED them, especially since I was able to give a short summary of what each family member accomplished over the past 12 months and they looked really professional. However, now with four children, there is no longer adequate room within the text to include details of all the kiddos...hence my hunt for new cards!


So with all of my free time, I searched and searched...


And...


I believe I had found them! While searching the net, I discovered a site that allows you to download a template design. The one I LOVE reminds me of a Newsletter. It is two pages and I can insert pictures and plenty of text. And best of all, the download is under $3.00!!! This means all I need to do is create our "Christmas Newsletter," and send to Kinko's or Staples to print...and vio la! That's it!!! **happy dance**


Ch-ch-check it out!!!


Christmas Cards



If you send Christmas/Holiday Cards, what do type do you send? Cards, picture cards, letters, or something else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...