I found this recipe a month ago and it sounded so simple and so delicious. I just had to share! :)
Apple Enchiladas
Apple Enchiladas
Ingredients:
21 ounce) can apple pie filling
6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup water
Directions
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart baking dish.
1A: I did not have any apple filling, so I decided to make it which was super easy! I just peeled a bag of apples,sliced, and mixed with some brown sugar and Cinnamon. YUM!
Gotta have those adorable little baby feet in the picture! hee hee
2.Spoon about one heaping quarter cup of pie filling evenly down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with cinnamon; roll up, tucking in edges; and place seam side down in prepared dish.
3.In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, white sugar, brown sugar and water. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes. Pour sauce over enchiladas and let stand 30 minutes. I did not get a picture of this.
4.Bake in preheated oven 20 minutes, or until golden.
Below is a picture of my leftovers that I brought to my friends homes, withOUT the mixture on top. I brought that in a a little container for her to use.
Ennnnjoy!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment