CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Kidisms 11/12/10!!!

This was a wonderful week! I always say that,"whew! This is was a busy week." But, I am figuring out that EVERY week is a busy week now! Busy but fabulous busy! Some highlights include:

MOPS-ooooh, how I just adore my MOPS friends! We fellow shipped, chatted over a yummy breakfast and worked on a super cute craft.
Busch Gardens Trip-the weather was BEAUTIFUL and I feel like we experienced so many new things since I wasn't meling in the heat!
Homeschool Meeting with the PPEA-this was my VERY FIRST meeting and I am encouraged by the lovely women I met. We had a great evening discussing holiday traditions, fellowship and created new friendships.
MNO (MOMS Night Out)-this MNO was with my super fabulous MOMS Club! A sweet friend of mine hosted and we had such a great time catching up withOUT children underfoot. A monthly night out is always MUCH needed!
Just me and my boys-my husband gave a lecture in Boca on Thursday and on his drive over he dropped our daughter off at his parents (they live about 1 1/2 hour North)...so she had a great time with her Banoi and Onoi! I also had a wonderful day with my 3 little men. It's amazing how much I can get accomplished with just three in the house!  I was also able to visit FOUR stores during my morning errands.  wow!

Friday Kidisms

"I am a ROBOT TRUCK!!!!" --Kyan

"I only eat five pieces of candy.  More will make your teeth turn yellow."  --Peyton

"Today I look like Pocahontas.  But my skin is still dark like Mulan."  --Peyton admiring her double braided hair in the mirror.

"Blue veins take blood back to the heart and arteries take new blood back out.  I hope there's not a traffic jam.  That would be really really bad!  Like, my arm could EXPLODE!"  --Braylon

"This is for Kaawson.  Not Braylon.  Not Peyton.  Not Kyan.  Not Paxtyn.  It for Kaaawson!" --Kyan picking out a birthday present for his buddy Karsen.





Kyan modeling Braylon's old 3T jacket!  I am so thankful that I kept all of my childrens clothes.  Hand me downs ROCK!

 So handsome!
 Bundled up on the ONE cold day we had!  Heading out for a morning run with daddy :)
 We found big bird!
 They are swing addicts.
 And best friends.  50% of the time ;)
 Thor, the Ball Python Snake from Africa!
 They were soooo close this time!
 This little guy was so sad :(  Hurt my heart watching him.
 Perfect day for the Nguyen Family!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...