After the Aquarium we headed to Ikea. I've never been and had some extra time before picking up Bray, so I thought what the hay. Um, yeah. After hearing all the rave reviews about this place I assume I am in the very small minority of people who dislike Ikea. Greatly dislike. I am not a big shopper and had no idea what an event it is supposed to be! I felt completely claustrophobic. Everything was so contemporary with sharp edges, I had no control which way I wanted to go, and I just felt as though it wasn't a personal buying experience. When I spend ANY amount of money I want it to be MY choice. The whole experience felt so superficial and then it top of it, it took me 25 minutes just to get out of the store! It just was not what I was expecting...at all.
After I picked up Braylon we came home and had a wonderful evening with the kids while dad was at work :/ After the little ones went to bed I assisted Braylon with a rough draft of his November/December School Project. I was VERY proud of how hard he worked and focused for 45 minutes before bed. He had some awesome ideas and we'll buy the crafts tomorrow to complete it.
Below is a super cute video of the kiddos dancing at the Aquarium! Ch-ch-check it out! :)










No comments:
Post a Comment