CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Kidisms 12/3/2010!

Before Vu left for work today, I was able to get in a few quick errands after I dropped Bray off at school.  I dashed over to Dollar General to snag a few last minute items for the MOMS Club Christmas Party tomorrow and then ran into Michael's Craft Store and picked up a few items for Bray's school project.  When I got home a package was delivered..my Ergo!  Squeeeeeal!!!  I will create post later next week with pictures of my new baby carrier.  I am SOOOO excited!!!

After lunch, naps and picking up Bray, we headed home to make some pigs in blankets for dinner.  Braylon again was such a helper and assisted me with the dough...things were going great until I realized I haduunnn


Friday Kidisms 12/3/2010
(I'm a little behind so here's a few weeks worth!)

"My favorite holidays are Halloween, Christmas, Easter and Camping!" --Peyton

"Mimi, you are my expensive family."  --Peyton telling my mom she is her "extended" family.

"Eat my Pax'n sandwich!" --Kyan attempting to "eat" his "Paxtyn sandwich"

"You mean YOU beat all the boys!?!  You are the most unbelievablist mom in the world!"  --Braylon's reaction to me telling him that I beat out all the boys in Elementary School in street hockey and won a hockey stick from the Lightning Team.

"Bullying is when kids make fun of you, call you names, hurt you or make Guerilla noises at you."  --Braylon's explanation of what bullying is.  Ms. Florida came and talked to his class about how she was bullied in school...it made a real impact on him!

"I want to be a chef like mommy and help people like daddy!"  --Peyton's response to what she wants to be when she grows up.

"Braylon, don't be mean to mommy!  God is WATCHING YOU!"  --Peyton.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...