So I paid the $6 and got all giggly and squealy driving in. Oh, they were going to love this! The washers started, and so did...the screaming. Ear piercing, glass shattering, Saw-like shrill screaming. It was a chain reaction starting with Kyan, then Paxtyn, then Peyton, then Braylon plugging his ears and yelling for everyone to, "PLEEEEEASE stop screaming!!!!! It is just bubbles!!!!!!!" I started boucning around like a jack rabbit...clapping, singing, desperately trying to get everyone to calm down. Once it became apparent that wasn't going to work, I decided to just head out. However, looking at the blinking red light and the black, bold warnings of "Do NOT Pull Forward Until Green," I was trapped. In a van. With four terrified, screaming children. After about 2 minutes, I finally gave in and put my head on the steering wheel and started laughing. One by one, the kids stopped crying and started laughing. At me. And it was glorious! We survived the car wash and I truly hope that I have not scarred them for life. I can see it years from now... "Hey Bray! Are you going to work the car wash for the school fundraiser?" "Um, that's a negative. I have a severe car wash phobia from this one time..."
:)
Peyton actually invited Kyan onto her bed to share her toys! He was in heaven!









So I love how it says "Posted by Marissa at 1:02 AM"
ReplyDeleteI just can't imagine the screaming I would so have a car wash phobia!!!! It's scary!!! Love you!
That's a GREAT story to remember (and tell) for years and years!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this story! :)
ReplyDelete