The crowds were huge, but we had a marvelous time, even with the lines. The kids rode the Tea Cups, It's A Small World, Winnie the Pooh and the Carousel and we also got some really great seats at the Christmas Parade! Petyon was able to meet the Princesses and Braylon spent the night before with Mimi and Pa at MGM. Sooooo magical!!!!
In the pool at the condo.
It was FREEZING!!!
:)
Splash action!
Mimi and Pax
Happy boy!
Eskimo baby!
Daddy was such a trooper!
"Ready, set, go!!!"
Towel Mummy
Getting ready to head to Disney!
My four beautiful children!
Ferry ride to Magic Kingdom
We made it!!!
The castle!!! I was starting to get all giddy at this point.
Cinderella!!!
So beautiful!
Perfect :)
I seriously almost trampled my daughter I was so excited to see the princesses! It was hard to control the little girl in me.
awww
"Sleeping Booty!!!"
A royal conversation.
Memories to last a lifetime!
Had a hard time leaving.
The family on the way to the fort!
Lunch with a Paxtyn monkey on my back!
I came close to melting down a few times waiting for food...but we survived :)
Adorable Kyan was on his 4th pair of pants at this point. Newly potty trained kiddo had a hard time waiting in line...but he was a trooper. A very WET trooper!
Tea Cups!
Weeeee
Kyan passed out on It's A Small World Ride. It was a perfect nursing ride hee hee
MGM the night before! Bray and my parents bravely ventured out and had a great time!
Pa and Bray
The Castle transformation.
Day...
Dusk...
Night!
A magical experience, indeed!!! Bye bye, Mickey!!!







































OMG OMG OMG I love the picture of Kyan when you said he was potty training!!!! I love disney and wish we could get up there one Christmas!!!!! Love the lights!!!! It's always hot and lines when we go!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Marissa! We are thinking of going in the next few months, though our last experience few years ago was so-so. I think now that the kids are older they will like it more. Love "sleeping booty"! Hahaha.
ReplyDeleteCorinn-you know me! Anything involving heat is out of the question. haha It was so beautiful seeing Disney decorated for Christmas. A very magical first experience for Pey and Ky...Bray is a pro ;)
ReplyDeleteLeah-THANK YOU! Yes, that's one of Peyton's words I am NOT going to correct. I think it's adorable, too. :) I'm sure the kids would love it now!!! It was such a different experience than when I went 4 years ago.