CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

An Easy Day

 Braylon had a WONDERFUL morning!  He woke up happy, joyful and excited to get to gel his hair for class pictures at school.  He had his second session with a new behavioral therapist yesterday, and I could see a difference.  Besides keeping a daily behavioral log, she suggested some reading material...so I will be tackling that this weekend.  After school, he played for a bit with his younger siblings then Mimi picked him up for some one on one cooking time (meatballs-YUM!).

Daddy didn't have to go into work until this afternoon, so we hit the Aquarium after dropping Braylon of at school.  We are there probably once every 1-2 weeks.  My kiddos LOVE it and so do I!  It's educational, low cost (we have the annual membership) and an easy place to smuggle food into.  shhhhh.  During the Summer they have an entire splash zone for the kids, too.  It's an easy place that I can safely take all four by myself.  Below are some photos :)

Trying to get smiles out of Pey and Kyan!
 "Work with me, children!"
 Mommy and Daddy with 2!

 Looking for the Otters!
 Awake and active!
 Playing in the shells.
 He is sitting up by himself now!
 Tracking the big fish :)
 She's such a little mommy. 
 Daddy getting some Paxtyn lovin'
 So pretty!
 Too much fun for an 8 month old!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...