CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays 1/17/2010: A Holy Experience

I stumbled upon this site a few months ago and am in love with it!  Anne has such a rich and detailed writing style, it's beautiful.  Reminds me of some of the amazing English Majors I had the privilege of writing side by side with in college.  Every Monday she hosts "Multitude Mondays:  One Thousand Gifts," and I am going to jump right in and join.  Her faith is inspiring and I encourage you to stop by her site!




1.  My God.  It's been a journey but I have arrived and am eager to learn more.

2.  My husband and soul mate.  You inspire, encourage and support everything I do.  I love you.

3.  My parents.  It took me becoming a parent to truly understand what you have and continue to do for me.  I love you both!

4.  Creating sock puppets on a rainy day.








5.  Rays of sun making a brief appearance!





6.  Baby yawns.

7.  Being challenged to think outside the box.

8.  Leftovers...yum.

9.  Night time giggles from the boys bedroom.

10.  Schedules :)


Here is a beautiful video from her site. I encourage you to watch and listen!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhOUaszMGvQ&feature=player_embedded










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...