CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Bedazzled Utensils for Christmas Gifts! Frugal Friday 2/4/11


  Linked to www.lifeasmom.com for Frugal Fridays! 


Last October at our MOPS Meeting, we learned how to make these beautiful bedazzled serving utensils as our craft.  And as the holidays approached, I thought what a wonderful handmade gift they would make for family, friends and teachers.  I wanted to share some of my final products!  Aren't they gorgeous?

I will be writing a "how to" post next week for anyone interested in learning how to make these.  They were inexpensive (about $10 per serving utensil), not difficult (just need to budget time wise) and a big hit with everyone!!!

First batch


Attempting to get a close up


:)










Close up of details.  I made this set for my mother and the colors matched her kitchen.
Beautiful!

Everyone loved them!

2 comments:

  1. Love these! They look like something from Pier 1, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY cow those are amazing! I def. need a tutorial!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...