CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

2011 Ultimate Blog Party!

After reading about this awesome party on some of my favorite blogs, I decided I just had to attend, too!  Such fun!!!  So for those who have linked to my blog via the 2011 Ultimate Blog Party, WELCOME to my blog!!!  A little about me...



Ultimate Blog Party 2011
I'm a Newbie!!!


 My name is Marissa and I looooove to multitask.  Which, in my book, can be just as much a vice since I have an incredibly hard time saying no to anything!  haha  I can't just be.  I must be busy.  I am married to an amazing man and we have four sweet children (7, 4, 2, 11 months).  This blog is a hodge podge of family activities, recipes, frugal fun and all the in betweens!  I encourage you to browse my blog and leave some comment love so that I may return the favor!  I am excited to learn more about this bloggerworld!!! 

Pax and I on vacation!
 Strawberry pickin'
 My family!




8 comments:

  1. Loved your pictures!

    I'm passing through from the UBP to say hello.
    Have a great day!
    POSH
    http://poshonabudget.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Posh! I'm headed your way now! yay! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopped by from UBP. What an adorable family you have!! I, too, have four kiddos. It's crazy, is it not?! ;)
    Love your blog.
    Hope you'll stop by sometime. (Doing a giveaway...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you guys are so cute! :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I found your adorable blog on the Ultimate Blog Party 2011 and I'm a new
    follower. Hop over and say Hi if you get a chance, Jennifer from Just
    Wedeminute

    Oh my, what an adorable family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hopping over from UBP11 to say hi....from one multi tasker to another (and I only have 2 little ones!)

    Do hop over and say hi when you have the time

    http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/2011/04/big-welcome-to-all-my-ubp-11-visitors.html

    Blessings,

    Marina :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute family!

    Nice to ‘meet’ you!
    Stopping by from the Ultimate Blog Party 2011!
    Hope you’ll visit my party: http://momandmore.com/2011/04/2011-ultimate-blog-party-welcome-to-mom-and-more.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marissa! I’m belatedly stopping by from the UBP. Nice to meet you! I am a new follower.
    I am a multitasker as well : )
    I have two blogs, and I’d love for you to stop by when you get a minute. Thanks!

    http://giveawaycorner.blogspot.com/ (A free giveaway every weekday)
    http://anne-somekindofwonderful.blogspot.com/ (Family blog)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...