Re Cap
- Ran 1-2 miles every day except one!!! Training for the Iron Girl 5k in April!
- Got fit for running shoes {this past week my knees have been severely swollen}
- MOMS Club General Meeting and Agenda
- MOPS Meeting, fellowship and FUN!!!
- ACH Ped. Psych Routine Appt
- Bray Therapy
- First Appt. with NEW Ped. Psych {LOVED her!!!}
- MOPS Monthly Meeting
- TONS of Reunion emails {I am Co-Coordinator of our Ten Year Reunion. woa. Lots of work involved!}
- Pow Wow Parade
- Pey's 4 year old well child
- MOMS Club Spring Party
- CCC VPK Voucher Appt. and completion {also calling the school DAILY for official enrollment date}
- Summer Camp Registration
- MOMS Club emails/election info
- Calling around for venue prices for MC Banquet
- Volunteered in Church Nursery
- Peyton turned FOUR!!!
- Pey's 4 year old birthday celebration with her Banoi, Ongoi and Baco
- St. Patrick's Day Dinner with Mimi,Pa, Grandma and Aunt Sharyn
- Pey's ice skating lessons
- One of my best friends baby shower
- Chap. and drove for Braylon's Field Trip
- Lots of sweet playdates, Open Gym and all the in betweens!
Behind the scenes Field Trip to Publix!
Hair nets and all!
Decorating a cake!
Happy 4th birthday, Pey!
Birthday breakfast :)
Special gift from Uncle Ha!
Very first iceskating lesson!
Fun at the park with friends! Kyan had a handful of boy only playdates!
Brotherly love!
Bray caught a photo of me slowly crashing. I was wiped out!!!
Exploring before the Pow Wow Parade began
Mimi power walked over to meet us!
Little S. joined us, too! And notice the plastic bags. I came prepared this time! haha
SOOOOOO much fun and such a PERFECT day!
Banoi gave Peyton one her necklaces. A very special moment.
Beautiful young lady!
Paxtyn walking with his Ongnoi!
MOMS Club Spring Party!
Paige was such a gracious hostess!
The kids on the starting line for the Egg Hunt!
Geez they were fast!
Checking out the goods!
So much fun!!!
All the families opening their eggs.
Sweet friends.
Such a big boy now!
Pey joined in!
Still sporting my bunny ears from the Easter Party!
Sooooo much fun!
Break time.
Casualties of chalk.
Paxtyn joined in for train play with his big brothers!
He was SOOO excited and so proud of himself! This was the moment when I officially felt that I have THREE boys!!!
Pax and Ky!
Standing on his own!
Special gift from Uncle Ha!
Very first iceskating lesson!
Fun at the park with friends! Kyan had a handful of boy only playdates!
Brotherly love!
Bray caught a photo of me slowly crashing. I was wiped out!!!
Exploring before the Pow Wow Parade began
Mimi power walked over to meet us!
Little S. joined us, too! And notice the plastic bags. I came prepared this time! haha
SOOOOOO much fun and such a PERFECT day!
Having fun at Banoi, Ongnoi and Baco's!
Happy birthday, Peyton!Banoi gave Peyton one her necklaces. A very special moment.
Beautiful young lady!
Paxtyn walking with his Ongnoi!
MOMS Club Spring Party!
Paige was such a gracious hostess!
The kids on the starting line for the Egg Hunt!
Geez they were fast!
Checking out the goods!
So much fun!!!
All the families opening their eggs.
Sweet friends.
The AWESOME cake Paige and her husband made for the party! WOW!!!
Watched my friends kiddos for the afternoon. 5 boys +1 girl= TONS OF FUN!!!!
Kyan and N playing with Trios!Such a big boy now!
Pey joined in!
Still sporting my bunny ears from the Easter Party!
Sooooo much fun!
Break time.
Casualties of chalk.
Paxtyn joined in for train play with his big brothers!
He was SOOO excited and so proud of himself! This was the moment when I officially felt that I have THREE boys!!!
Pax and Ky!
Standing on his own!









Holy cow!!! Watch out he's gonna be walking soon!!!
ReplyDeleteMy, did you have a busy couple of weeks! I need to think of things to do to fill up my empty spaces and time. I loved viewing your pictures too! Found you on mama blog!
ReplyDeleteHello, Lovely Blog :)!! I found you on Momma Blog(Baby Center), I'm your Newest Follower!
ReplyDeleteKarina
Hi ladies!!! Thank you so much! I'm headed over now to leave you some comment luvin' as well :) :)
ReplyDelete