Could he be any cuter? I think not!
Open Gym!
Lots of little feet need stamps :)
Fun can be found in every shape and form!
Practicing their balance bikes.
Park picnic.
He loved the grass!
"Checking out"
Very strong! He figured it out immediately!
Yes, I am the stay at home mom with sparkle shoes. They make me happy :o)
I accepted Minh's dare!
Daddy and Thao dance off!
Minh jumped out before I could get a picture with all four fast asleep! I {heart} my Swaggerwagon.
Someone figured out how to get on!!! uh oh!
So proud of himself! I love my little Nam!
Sweet moment captured of Hieu and daddy reading.
First time with a toddler fork!
Check list at the Aquarium!
As my husband calls, "the Human Exhibit"
He just LOOOVES the water!!!
A big kid kept spraying Thao and he got absolutely furious! He stayed up there for a good ten minutes dueling water guns!
Sweet Summer corn!
At our Church's Easter Egg Hunt! I sported my bunny ears, too. hee hee
Nam got the one egg...
My life! Ha!
The big kid Egg Hunt!
Minh found one of the brown boxes! Inside was a Disney Pin. He was ECSTATIC!!! He collects the Disney pins!!!
Egg time!
They did so well!
At a sweet friends birthday party!
SOOO excited!!!
Such fun!
Quite a sight! Our first year with FOUR Easter Baskets!
He fell asleep during Easter Dinner. And I mean out cold!
Helping Nam.
So handsome.
They searched high and low! Props to Mimi and Uncle Bo!!!
The dudes.
Photowith Grandma!!!
Thao finally went on the Roller Coaster!!! This was a big moment! Minh, Daddy and Thao! No turning back now, kid.
So proud of Minh for waiting in line! He did great!
haha! Thao wiped out AGAIN! He is such a tank I forget he's only two years old. It's hard work keeping up with Minh and Hieu!









LOVE the sparkly shoes! You're kids are soo cute! Pey's hair is so long in the pic reading with her Daddy! I could brush it all day!!
ReplyDelete((((hugs)))) Thanks, girl. I miss you SOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!! Her hair IS soooo long now! I don't realize it until I see it in pictures!
ReplyDeleteWow! Busy month! and you have adoreable kiddos!
ReplyDelete