CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Celebrating Our 5 Year Anniversary!!!

On Wednesday, April 20th we celebrated five years of marriage!!!  I cannot believe how fast the years have gone...five years later we now are a family of SIX!  I now truly understand the phrase, "the days get longer, but the years get shorter."  My sweet parents watched the kiddos and we headed out to dinner at a very nice Vietnamese Restaurant and then went to our first movie in 3 years.  YAY!!!!  I realized how out of touch I was with things when a woman came into the theatre (scared me half to death, I might add) and asked me if I would like to order any food or drinks.  Whaaaat? THIS is what going to the movies is like now?  ha!  And we didn't take up the entire stock of high chairs at the restaurant.  I went in with just...wait for it... a purse!  gasp  No bulky diaper bag stuffed with diapers, flashcards, and all the necessary inbetweens for 4 kids.  I received a beautiful anniversary band (he sent me to the jewelers a few months ago to pick it out) and HE received a Hot Air Balloon Ride (with champagne and breakfast)!  He loved his present and we will try to schedule it within the next month.  It felt soooo nice to be out with my husband, wearing a {semi} new dress and a beautiful sparkly ring.  I felt like a princess with my prince!

April 20th, 2006

The kids waiting for me to unwrap my present!
Ooooo
So beautiful!
I don't wear a lot of jewelry, so this is very very special!
Not  a great photo, but trust me, it's beautiful and so sparkly!
Just read his present!!!  He was totally surprised!!!
This will soon be us!!!  We are sooooo excited!!!
Leche Mimosas
:)
Authentic Spring Rolls!

We got so caught up in our date we forgot to get a photo of us!  :(


2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad you guys had a great time! What a GORGEOUS ring! I don't get my anniversary band until 7years. Todd wants to make sure I don't get bored with him by the 7th year itch. ;)

    Can't wait to see pics of the balloon ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHA the 7th year itch! THAT is hysterical. THANK you for the ring compliment!!! Ashley S from MOPS worked with us and gave us a HUGE discount from IDC! How sweet was that? So blessed to have such great friends!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...