CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

New Smyrna Beach Vacation 2011! {Batch 2}

This is batch 2 of our New Smyrna Beach 2011 Family Vacation!  My parents joined us for two days {there was an apartment downstairs} and we had beautiful weather,enjoyed yummy home cooked food and spent time at the local playground and boardwalk.  We had three very challenging nights with sleeping arrangements since my 2 year old was acting like a wild man until midnight!  whew.  But everyone finally settled into a routine :)

Beautiful sunrise!
 Bray caught some photos after our morning run. I was proud of myself for running 4 out of the 7 days!
 My husband!!! ♥


 Paxtyn in the boat! A few years ago, my mom had this great idea to inflate a raft for the babies to play in.  Works like a charm!
 Perfect :)
 The digging has begun!
 Snack time!
 Bray and Pax.
 Mimi and Pa came!  Getting some cuddle time with Paxtyn
 Wiped out from beach fun!
 Walked over the park a few blocks away. 
 The water was ALIVE with 3 dolphins and a manatee!  Such a neat experience!
 Paxtyn and I!
 Sooo close to walking!
 Balance bike fun on the sand!
 Annnnnd, Mimi got hurt!  Good thing we know a doctor ;)
 A knee examination.
 Too much fun for an 11 month old!
 Board Game time with Mimi!
 Delish dinner my parents made :)
 TWISTER!!!
 hahaha!
 Paxtyn joined in!



6 comments:

  1. Eeeeek! I love the kiddos!!!!! They are way too cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of you and Pax! And Peyster and Kyan are just too cute together! They look so much like they could be twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! That's what everyone asks, "Are they twins?" haha He's such a muscle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your family is ADORABLE! My family always summered in New Smyrna - at Castle Reef (across from the Food Lion)

    I love that beach! It has such a special place in my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I know right where that is! We were just down the road :) :)

    And thank you! The kids are growing so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...