Just in the past 6 weeks I've attended three baby showers. And as if these occasions aren't special enough, these were for longtime friends of mine! I've been friends with two of these fabulous mamas-to-be for nearly 20 years and twelve years with my other sweet friend. A testament that true friendships can stand the test of time, distance and life experience.
These are the types of friendships I wish for my children. I believe it is magical when childhood friends evolve into lifelong friends...magical and very, very rare.
Baby B. just couldn't wait for her shower! She decided to make an early appearance!
With her Aunt!
Rubbing off some pink dust! Her mom is doing GREAT and I got caught up in girl gab that I didn't get any decent photos with the two of them. I also would like to add that I actually met Alicia, from aliciashomemaking!!!
Shower #2! Such fun!!! And yes, I wore the same shirt ;)
Shower #3! More grown up time for me, too. Very, VERY exciting!
Baby boys will meet soon enough!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment