CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Boys Birthday Party!!!

We had a birthday party for our 3 sons last month and it was AMAZING!!!!  Our oldest turns 8 in July and has never had a friends party (besides his 1 year old party).  It was always too overwhelming for him and just the idea of a party with attention focused on him completely stressed him out.  However, this year something shifted and he declared that he "wanted a friend party just without any attention on him!"

hmmmmmm  I was determined to make this work somehow.

We came up with the idea to combine a party with his two younger brothers who were turning 1 on May 5th and 3 on May7th...he LOVED the idea, I loved that he loved it, and the party planning commenced!  After tossing around a lot of ideas, we decided to rent the local Water/Spray Pool for 2 hours on a Friday night.  And can I just say...it was a perfect event.

The weather was perfect.  The food (pizza's, watermelon, grapes, and chips) was perfect.  Everyone had an amazing time!!!  Including our 8 year old, who in "I don't want any attention on me" form, did not want happy birthday sang to him...he splashed, played, ate, and had a marvelous time!  Along with his 3 year old brother and 1 year old brother!  This will most likely be the biggest party we will ever have for the kids...but it was worth every penny!!!





Getting all set up!
 One of the birthday boys!!!
 My brother, Uncle Bo, and our 8 year olds Uncle...the cool dudes chillaxin!
 Braylon was SO excited 2 of his classmates came!  It was a very very big deal!
 Lets get this pary started!
 This place is amazing!
 Even I had some grown up fun!  There I am ready to go down...
 WOOHOO!!!
 Sweet friends!
 One of my best childhood friends and her husband!!!
 Daddy with birthday boy #3!
 Snapping the glow necklaces {they were our party favors.  The kids wore them and it was so cool when the sun set!  The pool was glowing!}
 Kyan's pal and his sweet mommy!!!
 My father, Braylon's Aunt (20 weeks along with baby #1) and her husband!
 More friends!!! 



Water fun!
 Happy 8th birthday!!!
 Happy 1st and 3rd birthday!!!
 Birthday boy #3 and I!
Attempting to get everyone lined up for a group picture!
"Simon Says!"
Perfect!  Super stoked!

 Friends!


 214 foot slides!
 After the glow necklaces were passed out...it was so neat to see the water glowing in different colors!
 A great success!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!!! It looked like a ton of fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...