I am linked to Try New Adventures Thursday!

Last month, Thao turned 3 and for his BIG birthday present, my parents wanted to get him a trampoline! What a great new adventure for the kids!!! We attend Open Gym and all the kids love jumping on the trampolines! We all searched for:
1. A SAFE Trampoline: When it comes to tramps, I go ALL out with safety. My Mom used to be a trampoline coach and I will never forget her story of her friend who got double bounced off, broke her neck, was paralyzed, and passed away a few short years later. Safety Recommendations are there for a reason and I abide by every single one of them. I refuse to be that mom, with that child who is now broken in ER simply because I took the easy way out and cut corners when it came to their safety. Sorry...can you tell I am passionate about safety!? :o) Ours has the nets on the side, too so we don't need spotters on the sides.
2: A small trampoline that we could fit on the back patio. I wanted one that I could be inside prepping food, feeding the baby or doing learning time with 1 kiddo but still be able to have full view of the trampoline.
3. Something affordable!
My parents found the perfect trampoline at Sam's Club!!! My dad snuck in in through the back the night before and he and my husband put it together.
The Trampoline Rules are:
1. You must ask Mommy if you can get on.
2. ONE person at a time.
3. No toys are allowed.
4. You must be completely dry (since it's on the patio near the pool).
5. If someone is waiting in line, you must be gracious and limit your bouncing.
6. HAVE FUN!!!
My mom created a scavenger hunt for Thao! He had to wear his special "Spiderman Sunglasses" in order to see the Trampoline! My mom is so crafty!
The trampoline!!!
"It's like Open Gym!!!"Everyone taking their turns while the Paparazzi snap away! haha
The view from our kitchen and table of the corner of the patio. It also blocks the neighbors who are 6 feet away. ;o)










That trampoline looks awesome! I bet the kids love it! We have a small indoor one that it's for toddlers and as my kids get older I've been wondering what is the next step up...the one you have looks great! :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun is that! It does look PERFECT...just like what you described. How exciting...
ReplyDeleteI hope you're doing great, Marissa! How's all your running going?