CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Supper Meal Plan 6.12.11

Aaaaaaaahhhhh...school is out, spray parks are open, Watermelon is now a food group in our home...Summer is here, my friends!  {I guess it's time to take down my Easter Wreathes, huh?  hee hee}  We've had a wonderful start to Summer full of swimming lessons, playground playtime, meeting new sweet babies, volunteering in the Church Nursery...and just fun, fun, fun!!!  Certainly a slower pace compared to the previous 2 weeks which included the End-of-Year MOMS Club Banquet, end of school for ods {and all that come along with that...and more}, Summer Camp Orientations, ect. :o)  Below is my Meal Plan!

Floaty boy!  haha
 Stuck ;)


Sunday Supper Meal Plans
Breakfast:  Cold cereal, eggs, waffles, and smoothies!
Lunch:  Leftovers, grilled cheese, turkey and cheese sandwiches with fresh fruit, applesauce, or yogurt
Dinners:

Monday:  Pineapple Chicken Skewers {mmm...doesn't this sound delish!?} served over Jasmine Rice and watermelon.  And my sweet husband is making his famous Watergate Cake for my birthday!!!
Tuesday:  Taco Tuesday-ole!  Tacos made with Turkey Meat and all the fixin's served with Jasmine Rice and Corn.
Wednesday:  Homemade Seasoned Turkey Burgers on buns served with Jasmine Rice, black beans, and watermelon
Thursday:  BLT's made with Turkey Bacon served with homemade Peach Applesauce from Laurel's Health!
Friday:  Kids Choice!  :o)
Saturday:  Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry {from Alicia's Homemaking!} served over Jasmine Rice.
Sunday:  Leftovers and Tomato Soup.



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE meal planning! Thanks for the ideas. I guess I better check into jasmine rice...looks popular at your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! Those pool-time pictures look so fun with all the floats. Thanks for posting my peach applesauce recipe.

    I just posted my new Kiwi Applesauce and Kiwi-Raspberry Applesauce recipes if you want to check 'em out: http://www.laurelonhealthfood.com/2011/06/raw-kiwi-applesauce/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tricia! Thank you!!! YES, Jasmine Rice is very popular in our house...my husband is Vietnamese ;) It's also a good safety dish in case the kids join forces have a collective hunger strike. I know atleast SOMETHING is going in their tummies!

    Laurel-You're welcome! I love, love, love your recipes! I will absolutely check out the new ones. Woohoo!
    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...