Linked to Aliciashomemaking...stop over and become a follower!!!

Well, if you hadn't noticed my little tweek on my Little Hearts page, I am officially announcing it now! We are expecting baby #5 in February!!! squeeeeeeal I thought Alicia's way of announcing her second pregnancy via Try New Adventures Thursday was so cute...so I'm being a copy cat ;)
I found out 2 days before Father's Day and since it was soooo close to dads day, I thought I'd surprise him with {what I thought} was the most fabulous Father's Day present ever!!! I wrote on Nam's onesie, "Happy Father's Day! I'm going to be a big brother!" and dressed him for bed the night before. We had to get up eeearly (as in 5:30am early) for Minh's Triathlon. I asked my hubby to get Nam and said, "oh, we've never recorded him waking up,"and followed him in with the camera. He looked, was a little confused, and then whispered, "you're pregnant??" haha
Take a peek at the video below! We then sent a picture via cell phone to my dad who was on vacation with my mom. What a great Father's Day surprise for everyone!!! :o)
We planned this pregnancy perfectly. In case I get sick again with Hyperemesis (basically extreme morning sickness where you lose 10% or more of your body weight...I was getting sick 10-14 times a day. seriously. It was bad, really bad.) my parents are both off work until mid-August and can help out a lot!
We are soooooo excited and my first OB appointment is next week! If you would have told me I would be a mother of 5 at 29 years old, I would have said, "you're CRAZY!" But now, I can't imagine life any other way!!! Will I have 4 boys, and 1 princess? Or 3 boys and 2 girls? Time will tell!!!









Soooo sweet! You made me tear up! So sad I'm not gonna be there for this one! I'll be praying that you get no morning sickness and that all is well! Miss you girl!
ReplyDeleteCongrats congrats congrats! Good luck at the first OB appointment. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! What a wonderful Father's Day surprise!
ReplyDeleteI love thst you got this on video, what a sweet keepsake! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteMarissa, that is SO SWEET!!! I'm so excited for you guys and really really hoping that you feel better this time around.
ReplyDelete