CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Bubba Gump Date Night!

My husband and I went out for a date night last week.  Aaaah, how nice it was to sit and not worry about do they have enough high chairs?  Will they put us in a family friendly section?  Is there a changing station in the bathroom?  Will our server be "kid kool?"  Will the kids last?  We went to The Bubba Gump Restaurant and had such a great time!  So much fun!  I highly recommend it if you have you have one close.  It was fun looking around at all the Forrest Gump memorabilia and our server did her best to stump me on questions from the movie but I got everyone!  hmmmm  Maybe I shouldn't brag about that...do I qualify as a Forrest Gump Movie nerd, now?  ha!  We then spent an hour or so walking the local Boardwalk.  My oh my how things have changed.  It is now completely updated and so beautiful!!!

Parents night out!
 If you don't need anything, leave the sign flipped to "Run Forrest Run"
 And when you do, flip to "Stop Forrest Stop."  Oh how I loved!  I am  all about efficiency!
 Quick picture!  :)



3 comments:

  1. You guys are a cute couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks girl!!! :) I am always amazed at how my husband NEVER ages. Love those asian genes ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...