CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Supper Meal Plan {7.10.11} - Morning Sickness Menu

Well, "morning" sickness is in hyper drive right now...somedays it lasts until midnight and I don't even start to eat until 10/11pm.  And no, that is not an exaggeration.  I've already lost SIX pounds!  ugh.  Therefore, my meals do not contain any meat since the smell alone sends me running to the bathroom and they all are soups-the least painful food to come back up (eek!  TMI!  Sorry!!!).  So this will be short and sweet...

Breakfasts:  Cold cereal.
Lunches:  Turkey and cheese, leftovers and fruit
I also found this recipe.  I think it's a little too much for the time being, but sounds easy and yummy!  Yogurt in a crockpot!

Monday:  Pasta Bean Soup served with Jasmine Rice, bread, and fruit.
Tuesday:  End of Summer Harvest Soup served with Jasmine Rice, bread and fruit
Wednesday:  Creamy Cheese Vegetable Soup served with Jasmine Rice and bread.
Thursday:  Meals on the go
Friday:  Meals on the go
Saturday:  Meals on the go
Sunday:  Grilled Cheese with fruit.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...