CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

10 Weeks {baby #5}

I am now 10 weeks along with baby #5!  The beginning of the pregnancy was an emotional roller coaster since they could not find a heartbeat and I started bleeding.  However, a follow up appointment eased our minds as they found a strong baby heartbeat on the ultrasound!  My morning sickness had been "raging" for 5 weeks or so.  I usually get sick 3-4 times in the morning, remain nauseous all day, and am sick again near dinner time.  I've lost 8 lbs, but we are hanging in there!  This is NOTHING compared to pregnancy #4 where I was sick 13-14 times a day, lost 17lbs and was finally diagnosed with Hyperemesis (aka extreme morning sickness).  So, even though I have some very challenging days keeping up with 4 kids, it is much more manageable than last time-and I constantly have to remind myself of that.  PLUS, my parents are off work during Summer and are able to help out all the time.  My first official OB appointment is tomorrow-yipee!!!  My husband is a-MA-zing!  He does the laundry, dishes, and completely takes over without me even having to ask when I just physically can't.  Oh how I love him...I am so lucky  :)  Below are a few tummy shots.  I am showing MUCH earlier than with my other 4 kiddos...




2 comments:

  1. You are a very lucky woman to have such and amazing husband! Give him extra kisses tonight!! ;) BTW...you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...I will!!!! And ditto!!! Todd is a ROCKSTAR...I see your pictures and think to myself, "that is SO Todd!" :o)

    And thanks, girl!!! I always say, why can't I have this "crash diet" POST baby!? ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...