We've made a real effort this Summer to get the kids together with their own friends for some one on one time. And to do that without siblings in tow is a real feat. But alas, we made it happen! Some had been cancelled due to my morning sickness, but we did the best we could! A few weeks ago, we coined 5 days as Thao's playdate days and he and I went over to his very best friends house for a morning playdate. He had been counting down the days to see his best friend, K, and even though I got sick at their house *ack* I was soooooo excited for him to have a one on one playdate! My 3 youngest are not in any type of pre-k, so it's very neat (and I believe essential) to allow them to interact with friends without their sibling groupies. A few days later we went to a large playdate hosted by one of his other favorite friends, R. Just Thao and I went and he had a really great time with "the boys" while I desperately tried not to get sick. haha Below are lots of photos!
Quick snack!
Magna blocks...super cool!!!
Woohoo!!!
Pure joy! (Notice the shoes on the wrong feet...that's very intentional ;)
So handsome!
Best buds!
Swim time!
So much fun! Well, for them...I was sick on the sidelines.
Little fish!
Here he comes underwater! I'm telling you, there's nothing compared to the peace of mind having your 3 year old swim safely on their own.
So cool! Glad he got some time with the boys!! :)
ReplyDelete