Minh was scheduled to visit his biological father in Chicago for 2 weeks, and this being his first big trip, I was understandably nervous and on edge. My husband and I worked out our schedules and I spent an entire "Date Day" with Minh before he left. We had an AMAZING time together!!! We spent the morning at the Dali Museum and I was so proud of Minh for really taking the time to look at the artwork and he even completed a 10 question art match up at the end and won a prize! Next, we rode the trolley through downtown and ate lunch at a sweet little restaurant. And last on our date was the Cars 2 Movie! We had an awesome time and it was such a special day spent with my oldest child.
Entrance to the Dali!
Super groovy architecture!
:)
With his headphones on during his Dali Museum tour!
Completed the art match up!!! So proud of him!!! It was tricky, too.
Salvador Dali couple!
On the trolley. Such a wonderful day with just Minh and I!









Ahhh...you are so good at having dates with your kids! I love it!!! You're kids are lucky to have a mama like you!
ReplyDeleteAwwww! Thanks, Paige! That means a lot :) We've been working really hard to have one on one time with each of them. Miss you guys!!!
ReplyDelete