This Summer we signed Hieu (4 years old) up for Princess Ballet Camp. She had been talking non-stop since her birthday in March about ballet class, and since I am not ready to be a chauffeur to and from a 4 year olds dance class quite yet, we decided to enroll her for 5 days, 9:30-11:30. She was soooo excited! On Friday they had a little performance for the parents but unfortunately I suffered a complicated migraine that morning and was unable to attend {pretty devastated}. So my husband, parents, and 3 boys went to cheer her on! Keep in mind, my daughter is very shy, quiet, and rarely smiles even with her friends...so although she might look miserable in the pictures, she had a great time and talked for weeks about her Princess Ballet Camp!
The shortest one in class, of course. The girl next to her in the black became her little care taker over the week. Taller girls love to treat Hieu like a little doll ;)
LOL! Sorry sweetie, you will NOT get a smile out of her!
A partial move.
Running in a circle.
A little smirk! Do you see it!? Do you see it!?
Refusing to twirl.
She appears to be in a permanent dog paddle formation.
Smart girl. I wouldn't lay down on the dirty floor either.
Vehemently protesting.
Paired off.
Group photo!!! Still refusing to smile!
I was so sad I missed her non smiling, refusing to move performance! But am happy we got to make her Ballet dreams come true. 5 days for a four year old was sufficient in my opinion.





















I love her! She cracks me up!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha! I love looking at these over and over again...how did I produce a non smiling child!?!?! ha! But it was a really great camp, they read stories about ballet dancers in between had ballet arts and crafts. It was a perfect amount of time and saved me from spending the fall and spring driving to a ballet class! ;) Seriously, summer camps rock our world!!!
ReplyDelete