
For Christmas, my mother again out did herself with super creative gifts! She presented my husband and Minh with 3 sessions on The Flowrider. The what? Well, turned out our local beach shop had recently installed this huge and super cool wave machine, called The Flowrider. My husband and son went last week and had a blast and with one extra session, we packed up the 4 little ones and went back during the day to watch dad again...and I was able to snap some pictures. It was so cool and after about 20 minutes, my husband really started to get the hang of it!
















Marissa, my hubby's reading this post over my shoulder and saying how cool it is. He loves to surf! I'll have to keep this in mind when thinking about gifts for him...:D
ReplyDeletehaha! It was AWESOME! He had a blast, it was super affordable (I think $20) and the entire wave was enclosed in glass so the kids and I could view him the entire time. So much fun!!! My mom rocks! :)
ReplyDelete