1. Bridal Shower Tiiiiiime: My best friend was engaged and gave me the honor of being her Matron of Honor. What a privilege it was! However, along with the title came a new adventure for me...hosting a Bridal Shower. I was incredibly nervous, especially since I decided to host it in a town that I've never been to. But, long story short, with some creative ideas, assistance from my mother and behind the scenes cheer leading from the bride-to-be, it turned out to be a HUGE success and everyone had a marvelous time!
2. 11.11.11 Wedding: Her beautiful wedding was held on the pristine beaches of St. Petersburg and it was GORGEOUS! And who can beat that super cool wedding date of 11-11-11!?! I was soooo proud of my sweet friend...she planned her entire wedding and everyone had a glorious time! Just look at the amazing photos below :) Such fun! Even for being nearly 7 months pregnant!
3. My 10 Year Reunion: I was Co-Coordinator of our 10 Year High School Reunion and was a beast it was to coordinate. I don't think I've ever been so stressed about something in my life! Between the location, finances, invites...oiy! It was A LOT. However, I think everyone had a marvelous time and we did the best we could! And yet another event that I waddled around with my belly :)
4. Teaching our daughter at home: We decided rather than enroll our 4 year old daughter in the Florida Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten program, to teach her at home. And each and every day we are so thankful for our decision! Having 4 children 4 and under home full time is incredibly challenging, but it has been so worth it to see her learn and enjoy time with us and her siblings at home.
5. Halloween and Thanksgiving: Below are pictures of our Halloween with Spiderman, Mario, Princess Cat and a Pumpkin. The kids were rockstars and had such a great time trick-or-treating! We also had a wonderful Thanksgiving which included the Turkey Trot Race and a wonderful meal with our family.
6. Cancun, Mexico


7. Christmas: I attempted some matchy matchy Christmas photos this past year, and they actually came out!!! I was super stoked about that one! ;) Christmas was awesome and my husband actually had off Christmas Eve and day.



8. Camping Trip: We went on another camping trip with our awesome group of friends! Each time our group grows and we had about 45 people join in. If you ask my children what their favorite holiday is, they all say "camping." Folks brought paddle boards, boats, canoes and we joined forces for meals. Great memories were made!
9. The ins and outs of everyday life: Whew! Enough said!
10. Growing our baby: Baby #5 grew healthy and strong and I really enjoyed the past 4 months of my pregnancy. After all, it could be our last.






































I was just on here looking for your Ergo post and saw your new posts! I have to say you were the most amazing MOH anyone could ever have. With 4 kids you talked me off the ledge every time and were the biggest cheerleader ever! And your speach was so amazing! You should post the video of it. It had everyone crying and laughing. I was sooo honored to have you be there for us swollen yet smiling and beautiful. (and i just love the pictures of us- i think they are honestly the only ones where I am really being me.) You are amazing SUPERMOM!
ReplyDelete