With a strong possibility of this being our last child, we opted to really go all out and do things we always wanted-to-but-life-simply-got-in-the-way. And that included a maternity photo session by my dear sweet friend, Kenzie! We met at a park and I was SO proud of the kiddos...they did awesome and so did I considering how stressed and swollen I was! Below are some of the beautiful photos from our session. I am so happy that we chose to document this precious time in our lives. And if love what you see, I highly recommend you visit Kenzie's Photography website! http://kenzieshores.com/
I am a stay-at-home mama to 5 amazing children and wife to the most supportive and motivated man. My blog is about the ins and outs of daily life as I strive to live frugally, faithfully, and joyfully. Join me on my journey! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment