It felt like we spent an entire month celebrating Easter with all the fun local activities our community offered! It's an amazing season since our children now understand the true meaning of Christs Resurrection. I loved that this year, before the Easter Egg Hunt, our Church had a short program about the true meaning of Easter. It was wonderful!!!! We also attended my MOMS Club Easter Party and the children had a blast...so did I!
Especially since I am no longer President and participated just as a member, rather than a coordinator.
Program at Church!
Egg huntin'!
The toddler had a meltdown and the 8 year insisted he was "too old to do this." However, these 2 had a blast!
Fun with friends on the bounce houses afterwards!
MOMS Club Easter Hunt!!!
He did so well! Although, after he collected 2 eggs (one for each hand) he decided that was enough and wandered around carrying his coveted prizes.
Chat with one of her best friends :)
A yellow day!
No comments:
Post a Comment