CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Supper Meal Plan 5.21.2012

Well, it's been months since I've posted a Meal Plan...and I'll be honest, months since I've even made one!  We've had a lot of adjustment with our newest little one but spring has also been a very busy, yet FUN season with learning time, camping, playdates, anniversaries, teacher appreciation week, birthdays, our new paddle board, illness, our Texas Trip, Crossfit, school registration, summer camp registration, the Irongirl 5K, copious amounts of doctor appointments and all the in-betweens of life!  Five children has certainly been a learning curve and there is absolutely NO down time.  However, we are settling into our routine and I've realized how lazy I've been and how much housework my husband has queitly absorbed.  Sooooo, time to get back on track!

This weekend was a lot of fun!  I took Hieu to Disney on Ice with our sweet friends-it was a nice mother daughter date night!  Yesterday, we ventured across the bridge and attended one of my good friends daughters birthday parties and today we went to grand opening of our local splash center!  My husband had to work all weekend, but he was able to squeeze in attendance before his shifts.  Below is a photo bomb!  (we got a new underwater camera-trying it out!  haha)

Sunday Supper Meal Plan 5.20.2012

Monday
Lunch-turkey and cheese sandwiches
Dinner-Peanut Butter Slow Cooker Chicken over rice
*I have MOMS Club Banquet, so I'll be holding off on eating until the evening!

Tuesday
Lunch-Grilled Cheese sands with greek yogurt and honey
Dinner-Frozen Black Bean Chili courtesy of our sweet friend, Molly, served over rice

Wednesday
Lunch-Turkey and Cheese sands with strawberries
Dinner-Sloppy Joes and tater tots and fresh green beans picked from my dads garden!
*Hubby and I have a double date night so we will do out best to hold off eating until then!

Thursday
Lunch-Banana Sushi with strawberries
Dinner- Tomato Soup and grilled cheese sands

Friday
Lunch-Turkey and Cheese Sands with strawberries
Dinner-Crockpot Pineapple Chicken served over rice and green peppers

Saturday
Lunch-Turkey burgers and fruit
Dinner-Marinated Steak, baked potatoes and salad

Sunday
Lunch-Turkey and cheese sands and fruit
Dinner-Italian Minestrone Soup in slow cooker served over rice

Hieu and her sweet friend, L!  They had so much fun and so did the mama's on our night "off."


Hieu and I!


Intermission


Cinderella!


Party fun!


Pinata!


Rec Pool fun!!!

Underwater shot!



After the slide!

Picture with 4


All 5 of my children!!!!  <3 <3 <3







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...