CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

An's Newborn Photo Shoot!

A week after An was born, we had a newborn photo shoot for him.  This was especially exciting since we NEVER had newborn photos taken of any of our children, and since he could be our last, we decided to go all out and not live with any "coulda-woulda-shoulda's" in regards to photos.  We had Kenzie, my sweet friend, amazing mama and AWSOME photographer take them at our home.  I was sweaty, exhausted, and in my pajamas...but major props to her, I certainly don't look it in the photos!  She also took our Family Photos/Maternity back in January which were faaabulous.  I am thrilled with how they turned out and so happy we were able to capture this precious, fleeting time of An's babyhood.  Check them out below and I also suggest visiting Kenzie's site if you are interested in having photos taken :)

This is my absolute FAVORITE!!!

A little smile <3
Newborn feeties

Baby #5!
 As one of the Valentine's Day babies born, the hospital gave him a special red hat.
 I love this one!  So natural and pure.

Kenzie had lots of adorable hatsto choose from. We called this the "Dr. Suess hat"
 Just look at those lips.
 Love!

 :)
 Isn't this just the cutest hat!?  I loved it!!!

 Cuddled up and fast asleep.

Oh how we love you, sweet An!


What do you think?  Didn't they turn out so lovely!  Four boys and one princess...I am truly blessed <3





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...