A: Following my Menu
B: Grocery shopping for what I need and saving money
C: since my husband's schedule varies week to week, I always try to have dinner made befoe he leaves for work so he can have a home cooked meal there. Right now this happens 50% of the time :/
D: Eating/drinking more soups since I am breasfedding.
Currently, our breakfasts and lunches are just about the same... So will focus on my dinner menu plan.
Breakfast: combination of egg whites (for me), cereal, oatmeal, and pancakes for the kids. Their taste usually dictates breakfast
Lunches: alternate between turkey sandwiches, mini-mes (basically cheese quesidilla on tortilla bread), or leftovers. I always serve fresh fruit as a side.
Dinners:
Sunday-Marinated steaks (we scored an awesome deal at Sam's Club), baked potatos, brocolli and salad. My parents will be joining us, too!
Monday-Newly Wed Stew (my moms recipe, the easiest and most delicious stew!!!) and rice
Tuesday
-Pasta fagioli soup (this is a freezer cookin'of mine from a few months ago) and riceWednesday-Left overs and rice
Thursday-Spicy Mango Sweet Potato Chicken with rice and veggies
Friday-Thai Vegetable Soup (I'm really excited to try this soup! It's made with College Inn's new Thai Coconut Curry Broth!) and rice.
Saturday: Breakfast for dinner! :)
I am excited and am looking toward a much more organized week! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment