CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Kidisms 10/29

We are very excited about this weekend! There are lots of super fabulous fun events in town and daddy has three whole days off! With this amazing cool weather headed our way, I am looking forward to grilling some meats outside...so come on back on Sunday to view my Sunday Supper List, I'm going to be trying some new recipes! I hope everyone has a marvelous weekend and a happy and SAFE Halloween!!!


Friday Kidisms 10/29




"Underneath your skin is muscle. Underneath your muscle is bones. But NOT dinosaur bones!!! Dinosaur bones are fossils!" -- Peyton.




"I hope they don't think I'm poisoness!" -- Braylon in reference to wearing his mushroom Halloween Costume to school.




"It's ok guys! It's ok guys!" --Kyan after his potty accident.






"That's it! I'm getting my toys and going to go live with Lily at her house!" --Peyton getting frustrated with Kyan after he took her toys.





"I'm going to marry Paxtyn." --Peyton

"Oh no you're not. You are way too bossy!" --Braylon



"Thank you for ibaryary (aka library) books." --Kyan's first time saying grace and what he was thankful for at dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...