Last week was Teacher Appreciation Week at Minh's school, and as Class Parent, I made it my mission to give her an AMAZING week of love and appreciation! I asked for monetary and school supply donations and the parents really did an amazing job. We had such a wonderful collection, I decided if I got a little creative, we could do a present EACH day, rather than just on Friday. So, my frugal hunt for creative, low cost teacher gifts began! I made a board on
my pinterest account, and selected my favorite personalized gifts. It took a lot of budgeting in time (especially with 5 kiddos), but the gifts came out AWESOME! I delivered each one midday to her school (and followed it up with an email to all the parents with a picture and descript)by Friday, the Assistant Principal was so excited about Ms. B's gifts he wanted to personally deliver the last one! Take a peek below :)
Day 1
"Thank you Ms. B for helping us grow"
Super duper easy colored pencil vase!
Day 2
"No one is every 'board' in Ms. B's class!"
I bedazzled the front a bit!
Day 3
"There's no mousin' around in Ms. B's class!"
Much needed speakers and a chocolate cake from our local bakery!
Day 4
"Ms. B makes learning colorful!"
~this is the before~
Taadaa!!! It turned out great!!!!
close up
Day 5
"Ms. B makes learning look like a piece of cake"
School supply cake turned out awesome!!!
You are SUPER MOM! Way to utilize Pinterest! I'm sooo impressed!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww! Thank you, but no super mom! Just a super idea thief! haha It was a lot of work but they turned out GREAT! I was really proud of myself!
ReplyDeletexoxo!